Finding your feet with writing a non-fiction book… but seeking true author-publisher independence as you learn the ropes?
Rather than relying on self-publishing support companies that sometimes go broke or give very little value… do you want to write and publish a quality book in your own imprint, with independent support?
While writing, you can prepare yourself for selling more books. While working with Business Author Academy’s self-publishing experts and resources, you’ll learn to:
- Create a book brand
- Find out about an easy-to-set-up book website (your book sales hub)
- Start your own email base of ‘raving fans’, using the free tools for inter-book promotion and intra-book sign-ups — rather than focussing only on Amazon
- Get a marketing, brand and audience plan template
- Learn about non-fiction writing — completely for free
- Use self-publishing through pro-level printers like IngramSpark much easier.
Get on the fast-track as a supported member at Business Author Academy. Become an educated author through multi-media resources, group chats and optional coaching.
Business Author Academy’s Best Posts:
- How to Plan and Write a Nonfiction Book SeriesEven though I’ve been writing books for 12 years, a distinct lack of planning has held me back. What about you? Can you discipline yourself to research, plan and […]
- TitlePage, ISBNs and MetaDataWhen you enter the book publishing world as a tiny pebble called an indie author, you cannot fathom the magnitude of the industry. Through experience, one finds that retail […]
- Define the Purpose of Writing your Book for BusinessThere are several problems with taking your expertise to market. The largest one is not dedicating time to it. While writing a book or program is unwieldy and time-consuming […]
- Become a Better Writer TodayThe first thing a new writer does within my world is lean heavily on my editing skills. But this is not helpful to their progress, because learning about writing […]
- Why You Should Finish Writing a Book #BucketListThere’s only so much time in your life. The other day, I worked out I may have 492 more months to live — if I live till 90. (That’s […]
- What’s the Secret to Making Wealth from Book Publishing?This is the question I really want to see on Quora and which I will attempt to answer. But what I really see are questions from a smaller mindset, […]
7 Reasons Why You Should Use Thought Leadership Marketing
- It’s like a brick foundation for business. With a book, articles and videos/podcast, your net is cast wider than ever, highlighting your brand.
- Not only that, your message becomes clearer and stronger, obvious to your staff and partners.
- With this leadership and distinct message, your business is also lifted above the rest. That saves wasteful ‘brand advertising’.
- Writing a book increases knowledge of your niche audience’s problems and informs all other marketing communications.
- Writing articles and a book that stands for something helps all types of media take you seriously. Thus equalling free publicity.
- Doing this with a focus means you’ll be leaving a clear knowledge legacy, which is fulfilling in many ways.
- Many people are attracted to those with a ‘why’ and a persona. This type of marketing engages with the hearts of people. Like also attracts like — consider Richard Brandson attracting a legion of business fans.
Power Marketing: An Aussie Guide to Business Growth explains more about creating thought leader marketing (authorship), written and published by Jennifer Lancaster.