Marketing for Influencers – online course
Introducing the Marketing for Influencers course – showing how to set up your branding and online marketing for new authors in order to build a platform!
Sell your book or course, while creating more influence (and profits) in business. Lots of folks online show you how to build a course or why to write a book, but nobody shows you how to build up influence and an online presence with cheap/free and easy tools.
You also need a simple CRM system and to know how to contact the media when it’s nearly time to launch. Follow along as Jennifer explains in video, text, and template form.
So, What are You Going to Learn?
First, we learn about personal branding and marketing through influence in the digital age — through influencer networks and content.
Find out why researching your niche audience is the most important foundation step.
- You’ll set up a Marketing Plan (for book/business) with our template and example.
- Learn about creating offers and marketing to visitors via email (important to capture readers)
- Influence more people with Guest posts and social media sharing.
- Increase readership through your own blog and blogger reach-out
- Systemise your business with a CRM and email, even if your business is writing and publishing.
- Ensure you get a return profit on your books and marketing, through calculating ROI.
- Find the right media channels or magazines for your book with our handy guide. (We cover press releases too).
Access to the course and downloadable templates for 18 months is included.
See the outline at BAA’s Marketing for Influencers enrolment page.
From the authors at Power of Words, Australia:
Do you want to be in the top 1% of authors? Or simply have a smoother path to publishing?
This monthly membership will include both the ‘how to’ components and creative ideas from Jennifer Lancaster, who has over 10 years experience in writing and self-publishing multiple books for herself and others.