Put on your specs, plug in your earbuds and pull up a chair…
We are so glad you entrusted Jennifer Lancaster and team to help you understand the basics of writing a book and self-publishing it. No matter where your writing skills are at now, they will develop.
With a little help from this membership, you will get to know:
- what you are going to write about
- how you are going to structure your book
- how to position your book’s theme in the marketplace
- the limits and strengths of self-publishing, and
- the correct order to do things in your own publishing schedule (a Word doc), and
- thinking ahead to the book promotion stage
You can also ask us anything here or in our writing coaching sessions, when we’ll be discussing topics like: breaking through distractions, Amazon or website-run marketing, or when to get your cover designed.
WHY WRITE… AND HOW
What will you learn from writing this book?
One thing you’ll learn is entrepreneurialism and making consistent efforts towards a large goal. We talk about how to get started with planning.
Why Write a Book Audio:
This download will help you see how you can overcome some of the common problems and prospect objections in servicing clients.
Some other questions that writers have about publishing are answered by Australian Writers Marketplace FAQs.