A book landing page will help you create an attractive and hyper-focussed page that interests and converts readers into buyers.
When creating your book/course landing page, start with these questions:
1. What’s the purpose of my landing page? Have one clear call to action, like signing up the first video lesson, subscribing for a free chapter, or take this special fans & followers offer.
2. What am I offering my readers? — Not more information, but an ability to earn more, do more, be more productive, or have insights.
3. How will my prospects benefit from what I’m offering them? — A strong “what’s in it for me”.
4. Have I incorporated the strongest selling points in the headline?
5. Is there one clear reason for my ideal readers to buy?
6. Can I summarise some of my longer paragraphs with easier to read lists?
7. Does the design allow for ease of reading? White space and Title Case Headings are proven to be clear winners.
8. What do my readers need to know so they can accept and buy now…? E.g. is it a digital download? Can they get it straight away? Is your shipping quick? Is your pricing clearly marked with the currency?
Whether you are learning to write landing pages for your book or an online course, you will need to find a platform to build them on, and a testing methodology.
If you are not into paying $55+ per month for a simple landing page builder, then why not check out your own WordPress template? (A good one is Thrive Themes or even Impreza is adaptable).
Example of a Book Page
Like this? Learn how to sell more books with Tom Morkes.