Put on your specs, plug in your earbuds and pull up a chair…
We are so glad you entrusted Jennifer Lancaster and team to help you understand the basics of writing a book and self-publishing it. No matter where your writing skills are at now, they will develop.
With a little help from this membership, you will get to know:
- what you are going to write about
- how you are going to structure your book
- how to position your book’s theme in the marketplace
- the limits and strengths of self-publishing, and
- the correct order to do things in your own publishing schedule (a Word doc), and
- thinking ahead to the book promotion stage
You can also ask us anything here or in our writing coaching sessions, when we’ll be discussing topics like: breaking through distractions, Amazon or website-run marketing, or when to get your cover designed.
What will you learn from writing this book?
One thing you’ll learn is entrepreneurialism and making consistent efforts towards a large goal.
Why Write a Book Audio:
There are many problems and objections to doing business. This download will help you see how you can overcome the objections of a prospective client.
Some other questions that writers have about publishing are answered by Australian Writers Marketplace FAQs.