Finding your feet with writing a non-fiction book… but seeking true author-publisher independence as you learn the ropes?
Rather than relying on self-publishing support companies that sometimes go broke or give very little value… do you want to write and publish a quality book in your own imprint, with independent support?
While writing, you can prepare yourself for selling more books. While working with Business Author Academy’s self-publishing experts and resources, you’ll learn to:
- Create a book brand
- Find out about an easy-to-set-up website (your book sales hub)
- Start your own email base of ‘raving fans’, using the free tools for inter-book promotion and intra-book sign-ups — rather than focussing only on Amazon
- Get a marketing, brand and audience plan template
- Learn about non-fiction writing — completely for free
- Use self-publishing through pro-level printers like IngramSpark much easier.
Get on the fast-track by becoming a supported member at Business Author Academy. Become an educated author-publisher through multi-media resources, group chats and optional coaching.
Business Author Academy’s Best Posts:
- Printed Materials for Book Marketing
- The Process I Used for a Book Launch
- How to Be Incrementally More Productive Every Day—and Earn More
- Is Writing a Book that’s Popular Being a Sell-out?
- At the Mercy of Gurus—or In Control of your Online Income?
Why the time is right for Your Own Imprint
The book publishing industry is changing…
“Self-publishing 3.0 is moving from Big Tech dominated self-publishing to a more distributed model. Authors can build their own reading communities and choose from the many tech tools available to them to build and grow a creative business that suits their passion, mission, and goals as an author, and their desired lifestyle.”— ALLi (Alliance of Independent Authors)
7 Reasons Why You Should Use Thought Leadership Marketing
- It’s like a brick foundation for business. With a book, articles and videos/podcast, your net is cast wider than ever, highlighting your brand.
- Not only that, your message becomes clearer and stronger, obvious to your staff and partners.
- With this leadership and distinct message, your business is also lifted above the rest. That saves wasteful ‘brand advertising’.
- Writing a book increases knowledge of your niche audience’s problems and informs all other marketing communications.
- Writing articles and a book that stands for something helps all types of media take you seriously. Thus equalling free publicity.
- Doing this with a focus means you’ll be leaving a clear knowledge legacy, which is fulfilling in many ways.
- Many people are attracted to those with a ‘why’ and a persona. This type of marketing engages with the hearts of people. Like also attracts like — consider Richard Brandson attracting a legion of business fans.
Power Marketing: An Aussie Guide to Business Growth explains more about creating thought leader marketing (authorship), written and published by Jennifer Lancaster.